☆.Natural Hair: My new purple hair!.☆August 9, 2013
☆.Videos of The Moment: Omawuni, Ruby Gyang, Reminisce & Kcee.☆November 11, 2013
So I’m back with another cooking post yaaay! It’s been a while I know but I kinda lost my cooking juices being back in Nigeria (bring out the small violin ay) but I didn’t let this hold me back :D. Lets get onto the cooking shall we!
This is one of my favourite, go-to curry recipes!
Green Curry Paste (Real Thai Brand)
Seasoning of your choice ( I used: salt, chicken seasoning, curry spice, thyme, all purpose seasoning) & coconut seasoning for the rice.
Peep more for the recipe..
- Start by prepping your chicken, place in a bowl with desired seasoning, a little oil and mix together till all the chicken is covered, let it sit whilst you prep the vegetables (this can also be done the night before and left in the fridge).
- Cut your cabbage, carrots, green pepper, onions, coriander and ginger.
- Start by using a little oil to fry the onions, coriander and ginger on medium heat.
- Next add your marinated chicken and fry until cooked.
- Add your vegetables, salt & any other preferred seasoning and continue to fry for about 5 minutes
- Then add your curry paste and mix together.
- Finally add your coconut milk, reduce the heat and leave to cook for about 20 minutes.
- Serve with rice of your choice!
Voila! Enjoy guys.
Until next time guys…Peace & God Bless..